BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Moonlight

I was busy this weekend with my best bud Lil'emo (more on that later ;) ) and missed the premier to the new CBS series "Moonlight". I usually don't get too excited about TV shows, but this one was about vampires, and it looked so good, and I'd been excited since forever. Luckily Mom taped it for me, so when I got home the first thing I did was watch it.
It was soooo good! I don't want to give any details away, because I know Lil'emo & Reno will both want to watch it themselves, but it is really really good. I love the actor dude, he was a good choice for the part. Anyway. What really made the show awesome was at the very end when they played Evanescence's "My Immortal". The lead singer's voice is haunting, and it was just a great addition to an already eerie show. Plus, the lyrics matched what was happening during the show, which I won't get into :D
Anyway... I approve! Can't wait for next week's episode!

1 comments:

- King - said...

hey you should so let me have that tape. run it over sometime or bring it with you tomorrow morning!! love ya and i wish you could come to my game tonight :(