I'm so BORED!!! x.X That's me, dying of boredom.
It seemed the day blew by until 2 o'clock PM. All of a sudden, we needed to pack up to go to riding lessons!
It was really boring at the barn today; for me, anyway. There was hardly anybody up there, so the whole barn was quiet. And I didn't take Smokey up today, even though I probably could have because his stitches were out. But like my instructor says; "When in doubt, keep 'em out." We thought it would be "safer" to keep Smo home today. So of course I had nothing to do; my instructor didn't even put me to work! Which I thought was odd :D I think he got distracted when my mom and him got talking about old movies...*rolls eyes*
I did end up feeding the evening hay to all the horses once my sister's lesson was over and my instructor was less distracted :p So that was exciting, I guess.
Right as we were about to pull out and leave, we got talking to the father of one of my friends who rides up at the barn, too. He told us a whole bunch of stories about my instructor at horse shows and how he acts and how much fun it is, and it made me really miss being in the ring :( But at the same time it got me very excited for my first show with my new instructor...whenever that will be :D Whenever it is, I know it will be a blast ;)
OK, well I'm going to leave now, because I don't need to keep rambling about nothing. If you're reading this, please email me!! I NEED someone to talk to!!! :D
Monday, July 30, 2007
Typical Summer Evening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
3 comments:
Wsup I like your blog I think its tight, I just made mine last night you can check it out if you want I would like to maybe link to yours on mine, i think its a really fun read because im a horsie gal too. Have a good one.
I dont know you...but whatever :) Glad you enjoyed my blog. I checked yours out too...pretty sweet :D
sweeeet thanks :-) Weird how you cant do email on this blogger thing lol
Post a Comment