My pathetic complaints :p
The horse show that I have been wanting to go to since forever was today...and obviously I couldn't go, because of Smokey's stitches and all that jazz. I'm really bummed out, because I was looking forward to it so much...and instead of going to the show, I got to stay home and help prepare for the garage sale we're having next weekend. *gags* No fun.
But I guess it wasn't all bad. We did get a lot of stuff done for the garage sale. And Smokey's stitches come out tomorrow! I might be able to take him to riding lessons on Monday...which will be the first step in our journey back into the showring.
As long as we can keep Smokey safe and - literally - sound *hopefully* from now on...we might get moving in a forward direction :p
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Teardrops... :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment