Ahhh, I'm soooo bored!!!!!
I really have nothing to say today, sorry. Except that I'm really really REALLY bored.
I did nothing all day, and it's very annoying. You know those days when you're really hyper, but too lazy to do anything?? Ya, that was me today. I hate those days.
At least next week and the week after I'll have something fun to do. We're doing a ton of end-of-the-year field trips and stuff, so that should make the last few weeks of school go by much faster.
OK, well since I have nothing important to say I think I will stop typing, before I begin to ramble (I do that sometimes :D) Hopefully I'll have something interesting to talk about tomorrow...
Sunday, June 10, 2007
BORED!
Posted by Jenna at 7:23 PM
Labels: Bored Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment