Hey guys...sorry I havn't posted a blog entry in a while. But I havn't done anything interesting in a while, either...
I was busy bowling on Wednesday...it was my mom's boyfriend's birthday on Wednesday, so my family and his got together and hit the bowling allies for an hour-ish. Well by the end of it I had an insane migrain *ugh* and I ended up crashing on the mentioned boyfriend's couch because my head hurt, like, hecka lot.
I skipped school on Thursday because my head still hurt and it felt like I would throw up every time I stood up *fun*. And then I had to go to an orthodontist appointment later that day *more fun*. But I got my hair cut for the first time in yeras - literally, no joke - so that it's all pretty for Graduation on the 22nd *that was actually fun*. So Thursday wasn't a total bust.
Then today was our last dance of the year! It was a lot of fun, but kind of sad, too - our last dance! Ahhh! I know I'll be an emotional wreck come the night of the Graduation Ceremony.
Well I got to go...sorry I didn't have anything more interesting to write about. Maybe someday....*sigh*
Friday, June 15, 2007
Back again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment