Two posts in one day. Wooot! lol
It's been a slow day at the house today. Listened to music ALL day. Like, literally. Been up since seven AM and I've just been alternating between listening to my iPod, listening to the radio, watching Fuse or MTV, and watching music videos on my iPod. Seriously a music-filled day.
In my last post I mentioned that I had an itch to draw something, and no muse. Well I found my inspiration! I saw this image on the Internet forever ago, and I was instantly blown away by the beauty of it. So, feeling inspired, I decided to try my hand and drawing that stunning image myself.
Obviously my hand-drawn depiction isn't as breathtaking as the original lol, but I had fun with it. Drawn in black and red Sharpie on plain white paper, my Helena isn't as pretty as her digital counterpart, but I do like what I did with her dress. Underneath my Helena I wrote "HELENA" and under that I wrote the lyrics to the bridge to the song; can you hear me? are you near me? can we pretend to meet and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide. Both in black Sharpie, freehand.
I'm pretty proud of my sketch, considering I haven't drawn anything in forever and a day =D Now you're probably wondering, okay, can I see it?!
...no.
No computer means no scanner :(
But as soon as my computer's working again I'll upload it for ya'll. Just in case anyone cares ;)
Now I think I might try and doodle my Time to Dancee image that I mentioned in the last post in the similar fashion that I just drew my Helena. I also thought about drawing My Chem's "Fear & Regret" characters. Or Mother War. But she'd be a challenge for me to draw! O.0
Now I'm off to get lost in the world of art. Or doodles. Or whatever you want to call them =D
Later, everyone.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
"...We'll Meet Again, When Both Our Cars Collide ... "
Posted by Jenna at 7:33 PM
Labels: Bored Posts, Music, My Chemical Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
3 comments:
ooh sounds wonderful.
it's good that you can just jump back into drawing after a break =]
I tend to get discouraged.
Haha I can't wait 'til you scan the Helena sketch!
Oooh! I can't wait to see it! Man, I can't draw for my life... Seriously. I'm sure you're a heck of a lot better than me! [though that's not saying much... ;)]
It's not like I draw regularily. Or am any good. lol
I had a completely unlike-me urge to draw ...
So I did.
The last thing I drew was probably a horse sketch when I was like, twelve. lol
We'll see if you guys like it =D
Post a Comment