BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"... Music Saves Your Life ..."

I've had a very music filled day today.
It started out with me trying to figure out My Chemical Romance's Desert Song on the piano. I have the keyboard part of the intro, the end of the first verse, the chorus, and the bridge down ... there are some parts in the first verse that are totally evading me, and I havn't gotten to the end of the song yet. But what I have figured out is super pretty <33 Later I want to figure out the rest of the intro melody, because that is a really vital part of the song, as well as the background melody in the bridge. We'll see what I can do.
Then I finally got to finish watching Life on the Murder Scene! It was amazing. It reminded me why I love My Chem so ridiculously much. And there were far too many scenes that made me laugh =D Gotta love 'em.
Then me and my sis watched a lot of episodes of Loaded that we'd already seen a million times but just never seem to get old; Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and Panic At The Disco. Then we watched the latest episode of FN'MTV and discovered that the lead singer of Maroon 5 sounds exactly the same live as he does in the studio. It was intense.
Now me and my sis are sitting in front of the computer, singing along to our favorite songs with our iTunes on shuffle. And I'm writing this post, because it seems I havn't made an interesting post in a while.
Was this post interesting? A little? I hope so.
Oh! Happy July everyone. Just discovered that it turned July ... twenty-some minutes ago. So Happy July everyone!
OH! Ha! The Black Parade died twenty-odd minutes ago as well! My Chem's latest DVD/CD, The Black Parade Is Dead!, was released today! Yay! I see a trip to the mall in my near future ;)
And it looks like it's time for a new Top Song List as well. Wow! How exciting!
So, instead of top songs of the week, here are ten of the songs me and my sis have been singing along to for the last couple of hours.

Fun Songs To Sing Along To

1. Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
2. Northern Downpour - Panic At The Disco
3. Hum Hallelujah - Fall Out Boy
4. Bury Me In Black - My Chemical Romance
5. The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance
6. Dead On Arrival - Fall Out Boy
7. Time To Dance - Panic At The Disco
8. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison - My Chemical Romance
9. Calm Before The Storm - Fall Out Boy
10. Shut Up And Let Me Go - The Ting Tings

My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco ...
... and The Ting Tings.
o.0
Later, everybody.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother and I are constantly singing along to "You don't know what they do to guys like us in prison" xD I love singing "Hum Hallelujah" too. <3

Adam's voice is AMAZING! I have Maroon 5's "12.22.03 Accoustic" CD and I have to say that I enjoy their live cuts a bit more than their studio cuts.

I'm glad you liked "life on the murder scene" =D It's great huh?

Ahhh!!! "Desert Song" That must be so pretty. I figured out most of The Beatles "Michelle" today while fooling aroung in my dance school's music room. Though my mom thinks it's in the wrong key, probably is. lol.
I wish I could hear your "desert song"!

Sorry for the long comment. Happy July =]

Jenna said...

[i]Life on the Murder Scene[/i] was amazing! <33 Can't wait to get my hands on [i]The Black Parade Is Dead![/i]

I emailed you the notes to the vesion of [i]Desert Song[/i] I figured out; hopefully you can play it for yourself!

Long comments are always welcome! Happy July to you too! :)

Jenna said...

^ Oh crap. Wrong code >.< All those "i"'s? Ya, supposed to make the words italic. Whatever.

Anonymous said...

Haha that's ok. I wish all sites would decide on one HTML format.

Wow! Thanks sooo much <3 <3 <3 I'm going to have so much fun with that!!!

I can't wait to hear/see BPID either. . .I'm so impatient, but I have to wait, 'cause I'm broke lol. But my b-day isn't that far away. So maaaybee xD

Jenna said...

I know right! >.< lol jk

No problem :)

My birthday's a way off ... and I dont have any money either lol ... we'll just have to see what we can do I guess!

Savy said...

I can't wait to watch Life On The Murder Scene!

Oh! Good news! While we had some free time to shop in Vancouver I got The Black Parade Is Dead! In fact, I'm downloading the CD right now!

Desert Song is one of my faves. I bet it sounds great!

Love all the songs on your list! Sorry for the random topic-switching and unnecessary amount of !'s. lol :P