I think I'm going to start posting more photographs on this blog.
It makes me nervous to post my own work on a site like this, because it's so easy for someone to steal them. It's so easy for someone to credit my work as their own.
-hence new copyright in sidebar-
However, I am going to share with you my art in good faith of my dear readers. Hopefully you all respect what I'm trying to do here; and that is to say, I'm trying to share with you a part of who I am, and what I love.
I've recently found a deep passion for photography. I think it's always been a part of me ... but lately due to opportunities I've been blessed with, I've really had the pleasure to explore this interest of mine. And it's been so much fun.
Most of the photos you'll see on here from now on are probably going to be of some bands I've been lucky enough to see play in the past year or so. That's something else I've really found a passion for; heading out in the evening to a comfortable, cozy local venue, and enjoying live music in a friendly, fun atmosphere. Some of the bands are local and some of them live states away; some of them are kids my age, others are grown men, happily married. No matter the situation, I always feel lucky to have the chance to see these artists perform.
And when those two passions of mine come together, it's really a magical sort of thing.
I could talk on and on about this but, sticking with my new theme of "short-and-sweet" on this blog, I'm going to wrap this up. No doubt I'll be talking about photography and local music plenty in upcoming posts.
But for now, I should sleep. All summers I've been going to bed at my own leisure, and it's not been great for my schedule. And with school starting back up in under a week (D:), I really should get back on track.
So. Don't tell anyone that I plan on lighting a candle, turning on The Used's new album Artwork, and letting Bert McKracken's ever-pleasant screaming and giggling send me off to dreamland.
:)
keep on living guys.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
"I'm Much Too Tired To Fall Asleep."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
1 comments:
yay! your photos are amazing!
Post a Comment