I got back from my meet on Sunday night, obviously. Sorry I havn't posted in so long ... still busy, even now that my meet is over.
Just wanted to say I did amazing at my meet, in my own opinion. Bob did so good for me, I was so proud of him. Everything went really well in Elma and I can't wait for our next meet, which is in Ridgefield.
And now, my good news ...
I now own Bob! We got the paperwork back yesterday. Everything's official ... Bob's my horse now! I'm so excited ... Bob is just such an amazing horse, and I know he and I are going to be able to do such great things together. With the help of my amazing trainer and my supportive family, I know we're going to go far.
Yay me!!! :D
Friday, February 29, 2008
Back, With Good News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
2 comments:
congrats on now owning Bob! (lol bute name btw) and glad to hear that y'all did good, what events did you compeat in?
I was in hunt seat, stock seat, dressage and cow sorting. Quite the agenda huh? ;p Next meet we're thinking about adding birangle and working pairs as well ... Bob can do it all! lol
Post a Comment