Listening to The Beatles, and the Across the Universe soundtrack which I purchased a few days ago... :] These covers are brilliant. Finally owning this soundtrack is making me so incredibly happy. I can't stop listening to I've Just Seen A Face; the Jim Sturgess cover and the original. Change the pronouns and that song is... basically how I feel about life right now :]
My spring break is almost over. It's been pretty great. Not at all how I expected it to go. I was looking forward to a week of doing nothing... and instead ended up doing plenty of spontaneous teenage nonsense.
Campfires. Trips to the mall. WinCo between eleven and midnight. Sleepovers. Late nights with people I love. Lots of movies! Lots of music. Hugs and laughs and smiles. Sunny days at the barn. Rainy days indoors. Washing my truck. Working outside. Photography. Art. Planning a day to do nothing... and ending up doing everything you never thought you would.
But you know what? That's just the way I like it. I thrive off of this sort of schedule. Not having school to worry about, I've been able to live my life exactly the way I like; being able to get everything I need to get done, done; and still having time to enjoy time with my friends, my family, all the people I love. I've actually gotten a lot done this week, and I'm not looking forward to going back to school and having coursework take up 90% of my existence again...
But it's okay. This week has been splendid. Exactly what I needed. I'm ready to go back to class with the new energy I've obtained over a week of living just the way I like.
keep on living guys
xoxo
Saturday, April 3, 2010
"Had It Been Another Day, I May Have Looked the Other Way... But As It Were, I'll Dream of Her Tonight."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
1 comments:
I loved Across The Universe. I need to see it again. I've been on a big Beatles binge as well. Can't stop listening to "All You Need Is Love"
Sounds simply perfect. It's always nice to have that perfect week of your favorite things :)
Post a Comment