BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"... Counting Backwards As The Stars Are Falling."

Post title? Irrelevant.

Looks like Amy has tagged me once again! xp

Requirements:- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it- I must list 10 honest things about myself- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.


So. Here's my ten tidbits.

+ For nine months of the year, I'm a good, typical sleeper. For the three months of summer break ... I tend to fall victim to insomnia. As will probably become blatantly apparent in the next few months ...

+ I would never want to drown. Ever. Ever ever ever. If I had to die in a tragic death, I would honestly take burning over drowning. Anything over drowning. At least the flames would be mildly beautiful. Drowning ... you'd just feel so helpless, I think. And panicked. I don't know, I can't really explain it ... I just never want to drown.

+ With that being said ... I hate swimming. No, it's not really because I'm afraid of drowning. It's mostly because the process of changing in and out of either a) a dry, itchy swimsuit or b) a wet, sticky swimsuit kind of annoys me. Can't be bothered.

+ My mood is highly effected by the weather. Rain showers put me in a reminiscent mood. Sunshine makes me carefree and optimistic.

+ I was raised on country music. It was all I listened to until about ... freshman year. And, while my musical tastes have changed drastically since venturing away from country music ... every once in a while, a part of me just begs to listen to an old country song. They bring up a lot of memories in me.

+ Speaking of music ... there really isn't a genre I don't like. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. Now and always <3 But I will give anything a listen. However ... lately, I've come to realize that Christian Metal is my favorite genre. There's just so much passion in it. Between the screaming, and the religious background ... perfect, in my opinion.

+ Yes, I'm a Christian. Why is this so low on my honesty list?! Probably because everyone knows it already. But it is without a doubt the most important part of my life, so might as well say it again. I love God and live for the miracles He puts in my life.

+ Some of my favorite places to be include ... Beside my horse. Dim-lit horse show arenas. Cold, dusty stadium bleachers. A plastic chair outside my horse's stall, chatting with my horse show family. Crushed against thousands of other bodies in a teeming mosh pit. Laying on my back on the floor of a small, cozy venue, taking photographs of my favorite local bands. Anywhere, doing nothing or anything, with my best friends and family. Alone, talking with God. Out in the world, spreading His love. Anywhere where I feel He's using me for my intended purpose. All these places feel like home to me.

+ I've recently started drinking energy drinks. I can't handle a full Monster yet, even though they taste the best (in my limited experience). So far, it's Red Bull for me.

+ I'm a compassionate introvert, who's as shy as she is compulsive. Try adding that all up.

... hope that was random enough for you :3

Anyone who wants, feel free to do this same thing on your blog!
I really dont think I can come up with seven other people to do this ... so I will just leave it open for whoever wants to (: lol

keep on living. xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) thanks for posting it!

I love christian rock and metal! So good.